Heroes of a Broken Land version 1.9 has been released.
This release includes a number of improvements and content. There is now a equipment screen accessable from any town. This screen should make it easier to manage your heroes’ equipment.
Some new objects will now be availalbe in new worlds. The Weaponsmith and Armorsmith will sell a random selection of equipment, which will refresh overtime. The Inn will allow you to recruit wandering heroes, and will also allow you to quickly heal your party, for a fee.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Add a Equip Hero screen to manage all hero equipment (Equip icon in Town)
- Lizard and Adventurers now get a Detect Secret (doors) skill at later levels
- Add Armorsmith and Weaponsmiths to the World, selling random items (new game only)
- Add Inns to the world, recruit random heroes and rest your party, rest and heal for $$$
- Fixed trap, altar and fountain outcomes, prevent re-loading to retry (optional, new game only)
- Tweak accessory loot drop chance
- Show weapon specialization (yellow icon & hover text) in equip screen
- Hide non-equppable items in equip screen
- Enforce unique town names
- Quick load (F9) works from combat
- Fix some quick load issues when in the world map
- Fix monster stats no resetting on new games
- Clarify class skill lists a bit
- Tweak spell filter button layout
- Handful of UI, typos and various tweaks